Infertility is a condition where a woman is not fertile enough, not able to reproduce…
Negatives Impact Of Junks Foods
This knowledge has caused large numbers of people to avoid non-organic, chemicalized foods and focus on purchasing organic foods.
The chemicals currently being used on many non-organic foods we eat are exceptionally toxic to humans and can build up in the human body contributing significantly to the disease that can contribute to lowering your immune system.
1. Digestive problems: junk food irritates your stomach
The oil soaked in junk food gets deposited on the walls of the stomach lining and increases acid production while Spices used in the preparation of junk foods irritates the stomach worsening digestion.
May Also Read NeoLife Herbal Masculine Complex
2. Kidney disease:
The reason why you can never say no to fries and chips is because they contain a high amount of finely processed salt which increases salivation and secretion of enzymes that enhance your cravings for these foods, however, it is dangerous to health Since the kidney have to filter all the toxins from the blood, eating a lot of junk food has a direct effect on the kidney functioning
3. Junk food can lead to heart problems
Junk food items are high in saturated fats and Trans fats that directly increase and bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood, which leads to plaque formation and heart disease.
4. Junk food can cause you fatigues or weakness: Junk food can lower your energy levels to an extent that it may become difficult for you to even perform your daily tasks because it lacks most of the essential nutrients like proteins and vitamins required for maintenance of overall health
5. Junk food can lead to obesity which is a risk factor for Type 2 diabetes: One of the top risk factors for developing type 2 diabetes is being overweight. Eating junk food can contribute to weight gain, this makes it more difficult for people with diabetes to regulate blood sugar levels thereby leading to obesity.
6. Junk food slows down your brain: Recent research suggests that bad fats (Trans fats) from junk food tends to replace healthy fats in the brain and interferes with its normal signalling mechanism. Studies in animals have also shown that fats from junk food slow down the ability to learn new skills.