NEOLIFE Supplements for treating STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTIONS
Staph Infections: What Are They and When Should You Worry?
The infections that they may take hold are usually minor, but sometimes quite serious.
Typically, we get along with staphylococcus just fine,” says family medicine physician Donald Ford, MD, MBA. “It’s harmless and it usually doesn’t cause any problems or it results in a minor skin infection
Types of staph infections
- Blisters — These look similar to a whitehead or a pimple. Once it breaks open and the pus drains out, the infection threat goes away.
- Boils — Deeper than blisters, with the skin surrounding a boil, appear red, swollen and sore. It’s often very painful.
- Impetigo — This contagious skin infection looks like a rash with a yellow crust. Impetigo sometimes secretes fluid and also is painful. You often see impetigo among children. It’s typically not serious and can be treated with a topical antibiotic.
- Cellulitis — This skin inflammation occurs when your infection gets under the layers of your skin and spreads. It causes redness and painful swelling. You may even develop sores. Cellulitis can become more serious if it’s not treated immediately.
- Sepsis — If your skin infection is severe it can progress to a more advanced stage known as sepsis. This inflammation, which enters your bloodstream, is more dangerous to older adults.
- Endocarditis — Endocarditis occurs when staph enters your bloodstream and attacks your heart. Doctors typically treat it with strong antibiotics. Surgery is sometimes necessary if the infection damages your heart valves.
Treatment options for staph infections
Most staph infections are easy to treat and typically respond well to antibiotics or by draining the infected area.Dr Ford
The infected wound may require surgical or local drainage. Your doctor likely will prescribe a stronger antibiotic to treat it as well.
How to prevent a staph infection
Since staph is all around us, it’s not uncommon for a perfectly healthy person to get a staph infection. The best way to avoid it is to maintain good hygieneDr Ford
or optimising immune function and minimising the severity and duration of the adverse effects of seasonal challenges.
Supports vision & prostate health.
Keeps your metabolism working at its best.
Strong healing activity for wounds and acne.
Increases mental alertness.
Controls the degeneration of muscles.
5. Formula IV Plus in 60 Sachets
Contains 50% more of Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates.
Balanced food supplements in capsule form, which breaks down easily and effectively.
Enhances the effective functioning of the Kidneys and Liver.
Supplies energy and vitality you need daily, feel better and with a more positive sense of living.
Supplies the right nutrients lacking in our foods; lipids and sterols essentially.
6. Multi-Mineral and AlfaLfa in 60 Tablets
Promotes the functioning of the glands.
Has strong healing properties when used along with these above-listed supplements.
Good for treating illnesses and diseases.
Strengthens the nervous system.
Detoxifies the entire body system.
Acts as a Diuretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal.
DIETARY NUTRIENTS FROM THE NEOLIFE BRANDS OF GNLD INTERNATIONAL, ENSURING YOUR BODY GETS THE WINNING FORMULAS WITH A NEW
When you make these orders, expect a FREE Customized GNLD Bag and her Herbal Juice, ALOE VERA PLUS (1 Litre)
NEOLIFE NUTRITIONALS, YOUR TOTAL HEALTH COMPANION!
CONTACT US DIRECTLY WITH:
Coolbell 15.6 INCHES BACKPACK Resitance Laptop BackpackProduct on sale
NeoLife Vita GardProduct on sale
NeoLife Chelated ZincProduct on sale
NeoLife Vita SquaresProduct on sale
NeoLife Tre-en-enProduct on sale
NeoLife Cruciferous PlusProduct on sale
GNLD NEOLIFE LIPOTROPIC ADJUNCTProduct on sale
NeoLife Omega 3 Salmon Oil PLUSProduct on sale
Gnld NeoLife Super GroProduct on sale