Infertility is a condition where a woman is not fertile enough, not able to reproduce…
WHAT IS INFERTILITY IN MEN?
Up to 15 per cent of couples are infertile. This means they aren’t able to conceive a child even though they’ve had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays a role.
Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility. (1)
SIGN AND SYMPTOM OF INFERTILITY IN MEN
Although most men with male infertility do not notice symptoms other than the inability to conceive a child, signs and symptoms associated with male infertility include:
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia)
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
- Having a lower than normal sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate)
COMMON CAUSES AND REASONS FOR INFERTILITY IN MALES
There are a wide number of reasons and causes for male infertility. Some are caused by physical problems that prevent the sperm from being ejaculated normally in semen. Others affect the quality and production of the sperm itself. Possible causes include:
- Sexually transmitted diseases or other infections. Genital infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea can cause infertility in men. Infertility can often be resolved by treating the infection.
- Blockages, birth defects, or physical damage. In some cases, men are born with blockages in parts of the testicle or other abnormalities that prevent sperm from getting into the semen. Physical trauma to the testicles, prostate, and urethra can also result in fertility problems. Surgery can sometimes correct the problem.
- Retrograde ejaculation. In this disorder, semen doesn’t come out of the penis during ejaculation but instead enters the bladder. It can be caused by diabetes, certain medications, and surgery to the bladder, prostate, or urethra.
- Genetic diseases. Although it’s rare, genetic illnesses such as cystic fibrosis or chromosomal disorders can cause infertility.
- Autoimmune problems. In some cases, the immune system can mistakenly target sperm cells and treat them as if they were a foreign virus. The sperm can become damaged as a result.
- Hormonal problems. Certain hormonal imbalances — in the pituitary and thyroid glands, for instance — can cause infertility. Your doctor may suggest treatment with medication.
- Sexual problems. Erectile dysfunction (impotence) and premature ejaculation can obviously have an effect on fertility. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by psychological problems such as anxiety, guilt, or low self-esteem. It is also caused by physical problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart disease. In addition, impotence may be a side effect of certain medications such as antidepressants. Talk to your doctor about ways of treating any sexual problems.
- Varicoceles. are enlarged varicose veins that develop in the scrotum and prevent blood from flowing properly. Varicoceles are found in 15% of all men and in up to 40% of men being evaluated for infertility. Although they may be a factor in male infertility, recent studies question whether surgery to correct varicoceles has any beneficial effect.
OTHER FACTORS CAUSING MALE INFERTILITY
- Excessive exercise; studies have shown that exercising too much may lead to the release of too many steroid hormones. This can affect fertility.
- Going Through a Lot of Stress
- Obesity i.e Gaining too much Weight or Overweight(1)
- Use of illicit drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, taking steroids, drinking alcohol, and smoking can reduce sperm counts.
- Exposure to toxins and environmental hazards; pesticides, lead, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, and heavy metals may affect fertility. (2)
- Heat; although the effect is usually temporary, high temperatures in the testicles could reduce sperm production. The high heat could result from wearing clothing that’s too tight and traps heat, frequent bike riding, or by taking too many hot baths or saunas.
TREATMENT OF INFERTILITY IN MALES
Often, an exact cause of infertility can’t be identified. Even if an exact cause isn’t clear, recommend treatments or procedures that will result in conception must be recommended.
In cases of infertility, the female partner is also recommended to be checked for infertility in females. This can help to determine if she will require any specific treatments or if proceeding with assisted reproductive techniques is appropriate.
NeoLife Supplements for Male infertility AND LOW SPERM COUNTS IN MEN
- GNLD Tre-en-en (120 caps)
A couple wanting to improve their general well being with natural fertility supplements should both start with upper dosages of GNLD Tre-en-en whole grain supplement.
In simple terms, this natural wholegrain supplement, unique to GNLD, provides nutrition at the cellular level and in doing this, prepares your body to readily absorb more dosages of other supplements you might eventually add to your program.
- GNLD Vitamin E 200iu (60 caps). Both parties should also take GNLD’s Vitamin E 200iu. Vitamin E functions primarily as an antioxidant but is an essential natural fertility supplement.
A deficiency in Vitamin E might affect your body’s ability to produce sex hormones that promote reproductive system function.
Please, note that commercially produced synthetic Vitamin E with little or no nutritional value is everywhere in the market.
GNLD’s Vitamin E 200iu is pure, fully nutritional, and contains absolutely no synthetics whatsoever. It delivers high potency, high purity and convenience.
- GNLD Chelated Zinc (100 tabs)
Whilst the lack of zinc might not make you infertile, it could be a key factor in making many parts of your reproductive system perform better. For women, zinc is important in helping your body utilize your reproductive hormones, oestrogen and progesterone. Low levels of zinc have been directly linked to miscarriage in the early stages of pregnancy. Zinc might even shrink the size of fibroid tumours in women. Without zinc, a woman’s cells can not divide properly so her estrogen and progesterone levels can get out of balance which then means her reproductive system may function fully. For men, zinc is very vital in a man’s ability to get his partner pregnant. Considered one of the most important trace minerals to date for male fertility, when men with fertility deficiencies increase zinc in their diet, it has been shown to boost sperm levels; improve the form, function and quality of male sperm and thus decrease male infertility.
Low levels of zinc in the male reproductive tract can cause immature sperm, chromosomal changes and chromosomal defects in the sperm.
- GNLD Masculine Herbal Complex (60 tabs). Taking two tablets of this purely herbal supplement (one morning and one at night).
This natural fertility supplement for men supports masculine vitality and healthy prostate function. Its ingredients improve physical vitality and libido. It contains 9 herbs in a beneficial, which serves as herbal medicine, balanced mix together to support normal masculine function and improve wellness and vitality.
- GNLD Omega 3 Salmon oil plus(90 caps) Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels by reducing Bad (Low-Density Lipoprotein) LDL to good HDL(High-Density Lipoprotein) for good circulation of the blood flow to the penis from good Erection. Also, Omega 3 help regulates sperm count level
- GNLD Garlic Allium Complex (60 tabs):This is a natural antimicrobial supplement with help to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides and also to increase and boost immune system again several infections that may lead to infertility. (6)
Click GNLD Bundle pack supplements for treating infertility in Male to order securely online. But if you prefer Call, Contact on 09067335009. NeoLife Supplements for Male infertility cost #59,500
KEY BENEFITS OF USING NEOLIFE PRODUCTS FOR TREATING INFERTILITY IN MALES:
- Balances your Hormone function
- Promotes vitality and normal Male function
- Reduces the effects of high sugar in the bloodstream
- Increases fertility by as much as 50% in just 3 weeks
- Help to promote sex stamina and long fun during sex
- Kills every infectious disease
- Promotes cellular function
- Help to solve the issue of Erectile Dysfunction
- Promote and increase sperm motility and sperm counts
Click NeoLife Supplements for Male infertility in Male to order securely online. But if you prefer Call, Contact on 09067335009. NeoLife Supplements for Male infertility cost #59,500