GNLD NEOLIFE Supplements for Asthma Care
Chronic Respiratory Conditions, caused by spasms.
This condition is enhanced using GNLD whole food supplements!
A Chronic Respiratory Condition caused by a spasm in the muscles surrounding the small airways in the lungs called Bronchi.
Causes Of Asthma
It isn’t clear why some people get asthma and others don’t, but it’s probably due to a combination of environmental and genetic (inherited) factors.
Exposure to various irritants and substances that trigger allergies (allergens) can trigger signs and symptoms of asthma.
Asthma triggers are different from person to person and can include:
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Physical activity (exercise-induced asthma)
- Cold air
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
- Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve)
- Strong emotions and stress
- Sulfites and preservatives added to some types of foods and beverages, including shrimp, dried fruit, processed potatoes, beer and wine
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which stomach acids back up into your throat
Risk factors Of Asthma
A number of factors are thought to increase your chances of developing asthma. These include:
- Having a blood relative (such as a parent or sibling) with asthma
- Having another allergic condition, such as atopic dermatitis or allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Being overweight
- Being a smoker
- Exposure to secondhand smoke
- Exposure to exhaust fumes or other types of pollution
- Exposure to occupational triggers, such as chemicals used in farming, hairdressing and manufacturing
Also, Read NeoLife Supplement For Staphylococcus
Asthma complications include:
- Signs and symptoms that interfere with sleep, work or recreational activities
- Sick days from work or school during asthma flare-ups
- Permanent narrowing of the bronchial tubes (airway remodelling) that affects how well you can breathe
- Emergency room visits and hospitalizations for severe asthma attacks
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications used to stabilize severe asthma
The proper treatment makes a big difference in preventing both short-term and long-term complications caused by asthma.
- NeoLife Supplements For Asthma:
Garlic Allium Complex in 60 Tablets; take 2 tablets each day.
- Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3 in 90 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil plus in 90 Capsules; take 2 capsules daily.
- Lipotropic Adjunct in 90 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
- Vitamin E in 60 Capsules; take 2 capsules daily.
- Beta Guard in 100 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
- Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates in 120 Capsules; take 2 capsules each day.
ENSURING YOUR BODY GETS THE RIGHT SUPPORTIVE FORMULAS
Your Nutritional Products, Exclusively from GNLD
Count on GNLD’s nutrition, carefully designed with your special nutritional needs in mind*
YOU CAN ONLY TRUST THE “BEST” – GNLD NUTRITIONAL HEALTHCARE SUPPLEMENTS!
Powered by GNLD International.
SOURCE: Food and Nutrition Board, Institutes of Medicine Dietary Reference
GNLD NEOLIFE‘s Nutritionals ensuring your body gets the right supportive formulas!
Count on our Neolife’s Specialty HERBALS FOR OPTIMAL WELLNESS
Clinically Proven Natural Formulas, Based in Nature, Backed by Science
NEOLIFE TEA: Boosts energy levels while burning fats* It’s Herbal Blend enhances mental alertness and well-being!
Standard green tea extracts deliver active EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). Natural energy boost*
ORDER FOR YOUR VITAMINS AND MINERALS WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENTS TODAY.
REMEMBER; When it comes to Health, never compromise!
NAFDAC REG. NO:
GARLIC ALLIUM COMPLEX: NO. A7-1239
CHELATED CAL-MAG WITH VITAMIN D3: NO. A7-1543
OMEGA-3 SALMON OIL PLUS: NO. A7-0119
LIPOTROPIC ADJUNCT: NO. A7-0607
VITAMIN E: NO. A7-1222
BETA GUARD: NO. A7-1206
TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES: NO. A7-0380