SahBabii Teacher Mp3 Download The Hip-Hop Multi-Award Winning singer, record producer, SahBabii comes up with another banger…
Federal Teacher Scheme Recruitment
In this article, we are going to show you some authentic pieces of information about (FTS). Their essential purposes, benefits, and achievements are going to be shown in this article in order for you to get a better understanding of the job.
Is the Federal Teacher Scheme Recruitment Registration Out?
Yes!!! The (FTS) recruitment form 2022/2023 is out and the process for applying the form is going to be done online through our portal (https://ubec.gov.ng/) for easy access.
In order for you to get this job, you need to be informed about some following requirements, purposes, benefits, functions, and achievements.
Purposes of Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS)
Federal Teacher Scheme was established in the year 2006 by the federal government for fellow individuals whose dream is to become a promising teacher.
1. The system provides privilege for aspiring teachers.
2. Its purpose is in clear accordance to give minimal support to its fellow individuals whose aim is to become a teacher.
3. It enables teachers to have consequent knowledge in aspects of their field.
Functions of Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS)
The functions of the federal teacher scheme are being manifested to acknowledge the process of their policy. Their functions are listed below:
- 1. Various selection of listed candidates are required on the database.
- 2. The system should be maintained to avoid default in the database
- 3. Chosen candidates are closely watched or monitored.
- 4. Payment of service will be well prepared for the chosen candidates.
Positions for Recruited Teachers of Federal Teacher Scheme
Various Positions are available for recruited teachers. Positions are listed below:
1. Chemistry/ Physics
2. Literature in English
4. Christian Religious Knowledge
5. Basic Science/ Vocational Studies.
Requirements of Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS)
Recruited candidates must follow the requirements in order to get detailed information from chosen candidates.
1. Candidates are required to obtain an NCE certificate, Bsc (ed) certificate, and any other school certificate.
2. Candidates must not be above 40years of age.
3. Bribery will not acceptable in order for you to get the necessary requirements.
4. Chosen applicants are required to obey the instructions of the government.
Benefits of Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS)
Federal Teacher Scheme is also known as Federal Teacher Scheme provides essential benefits in dealing with the aspect of their field.
1. Their benefits are irrespective of their various works and how they commenced diligent to their job.
2. The FTS makes sure teachers receive their benefits equally.
3. The potential benefits of this system enable the teachers to gain more experience and enhance their knowledge adequately.
Brief Explanation of the Achievement provided by the (FTS) in the Society.
Federal Teacher Scheme has indirectly and directly brought some achievements in some parts of the
society in their effort to forfeit the spread of illiteracy among children and youth.
That means, they indirectly tried to stop the spread of theft, killing, and many others.
The system of education made them understand that such things will be of no use to their life. In other words, they directly teach that It is only education that can help them in achieving their goal in life.
How to Apply for Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS)
Application for the form of Federal Teacher Scheme recruitment will be listed below for better guidance to apply on our portal.
1. Visit our portal https://ubec.gov.ng/
2. Register on the portal and select your specific program.
3. All your credentials and documents should be uploaded to the portal.
4. You must not upload more than one application on the portal
5. Check on submit when you are through.
Payment of Salary of Teacher from the federal government
Salary payment from the federal government is not easily detected especially if, the system engages mostly in the higher class. The payment of teachers who teaches the higher class is bound to be paid at a higher rate. Eg. #42,000
Unlike, the lower class (nur/primary level) in which their pay is at a lower rate #20,000.
There is a possibility that the federal government is expected to pay after due time especially in the sector of the higher institution (secondary school).